Thinkscouts: Participating in the community
Our community, Thinkscouts, is available on Slack!
Participate in the community by asking questions, providing answers, or sharing ideas. For the uninitiated, Slack is a free multi-platform chat application where users can easily upload files, add reaction gifs (cat or otherwise), and engage in both group and private chats. It’s a powerful tool that our internal teams live and die by, so we’re looking forward to pulling our users into the conversation.
The purpose of this community is to provide a space for our users to:
- Elicit real-time feedback on works in progress
- Ask questions and receive immediate answers from other community members and Thinksquirrel team members
- Request features and product updates
- Showcase finished projects and games
- Network with other developers
- Speak your mind about our products, Unity, or development in general.
- Participate in contests and giveaways
Join our community today by visiting slack.thinksquirrel.com or using the form below.